Elrond Netowork has announced the launch of the official Elrond swap bridge! Their dedicated website enables ERC20/BEP2 ERD holders to swap their tokens for eGLD.
Go to https://bridge.elrond.com and follow the instructions. We have prepared a detailed guide below.
- Swap ratio: 1000 ERD = 1 eGLD
- Swap duration: ~1 hour or more
- Go to https://bridge.elrond.com
- Select the type of token you want to swap: ERD ERC20 (Ethereum) or ERD BEP2 (Binance Chain)
- Add the address of the wallet where you will receive your eGLD tokens. If you don’t have one yet, go to https://wallet.elrond.com and create one
- Fill in the captcha and click “Next”.
Your request will be processed and notarized. A unique Ethereum or Binance wallet, depending on the token type you have selected earlier, will be created.
- Send your tokens there and wait for the transaction to complete.
- After the transaction is complete, click “Next”. If you click Next before the transaction is complete, you will receive an error.
⚠ Important: Please note that this is an address for one-time use, generated for this swap only. After this swap, you cannot use it again for future swaps.
On the following screen you will see a link to the Elrond blockchain explorer where you can see the status of your wallet. You will see your eGLD delivered there, it takes about 1 hour.
The swap process is carried out in batches. Multiple swap requests are bundled periodically and processed. This means your swap can take anything from a few minutes to a few hours. Please patiently wait for the swap to be completed.
Once it is processed, you will see the following success message, with a link to the transaction where you received your eGLD. Congratulations!
At any point in the process feel free to ask questions using the embedded web-chat. We are online and happy to help you.
The token swap is an important milestone for our ecosystem. It is a prerequisite for the start of the Elrond economy, the integration of more exchanges, staking, delegation, DeFi & others.
Thank you for your continued support for the Elrond mainnet bootstrapping process.